A lawyer at the Court of Cassation, Tunisia 's highest court, the Liberal Party leader presents himself as a defender. Video by: Liberal Party leader Mounir Baatour, an openly gay lawyer, announced on Thursday he would stand in Tunisia's presidential elections, marking a first for the Arab world. I saw there is no progress on this matter in Tunisia: there is no politician who is endorsing these cases and in my opinion I am the best person trankil et gay arabe poilu gay who can change the Tunisian society, he said.
- Pas facile dans un pays qui selon un sondage de la BBC serait le plus homophobe du Maghreb, et où seulement 7 des habitants trouveraient l'homosexualité "acceptable". Convictions for same-sex relations rose by 60 last year to 127 from 79 in 2017, according to Shams, which documents arrests and cases. It's a candidacy like all the others Baatour told AFP. But ahead of his announcement, a petition signed by 18 groups who campaign for those rights warned his candidacy would represent a "danger" for their communities.
- Last month's petition against his potential candidacy was signed by numerous organisations for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex and queer rights. (france 24 with AFP, reuters). "I have an economic, social, cultural and educational programme for everything that affects Tunisians in their daily lives he added. 'The fact that I'm gay exhib bite grosse bite gay arabe doesn't change anything' "The fact that I'm gay doesn't change anything.
- Having a criminal record does not automatically ban Tunisians from standing in elections. But in an interview with reuters last month, the Liberal Party candidate said it was important to open a debate on lgbt rights in the country. It recorded more than 25 convictions in the first quarter of 2019. Et surtout labolition de larticle 230 du Code pénal qui pénalise lhomosexualité.". Baatour is co-founder of the Shams association, through which he has for years campaigned against Tunisia's criminalisation of gay sex, which carries a sentence of up to three years.
- Trankil et gay arabe poilu gay
VidéoGD fellation et ejacula en bouche.
Mounir Baatour sait plan cul 66 du cul entre mecs qu'il a peu de chance d'être élu, mais son exposition médiatique est déjà une victoire pour la cause lgbt. 'Danger to our community' "We think that Mr Baatour represents not only a threat but also a huge danger for our community the petition read. Mounir Baatour est un avocat de 48 ans, qui a déposé ce jeudi sa candidature pour l'élection en Tunisie, le 15 septembre prochain.
- Plan cul bisex mec beur nu
- Homme gay baise rebeu bien monté
- Plan cul à paris cu de gay
- Sodomie gay gratuit gay partouze
- Tres longue bite gay recherche plan cul pour ce soir
- Mega bite gay partouze gay toulouse
- Plan cul lille gay gay partouze
VidéoSweet black babe internal spermed.